Last updated December, 2023
It is the policy of Maple Networks, in both its Security and Network Operations to maintain an information management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose, and the context of the organisation.
Our Integrated Management System identifies significant quality management and information security aspects and the associated impacts of our operations. We will strive to minimise the risks of an information security incident. These will be managed at all times in a way that minimises risk to our customers, the environment, all employees, visitors and contractors on site. Training and continual risk assessment will ensure that this is undertaken in a controlled manner
It is the policy of Maple Networks to:
- Include quality, environmental and information security considerations in existing management systems and initiatives with the aim of improving our management processes, information security and customer satisfaction performance, whilst committing, at a minimum, to compliance with relevant legislation, contractual security obligations and other requirements to which the company subscribes including ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001.
- Work in partnership with our contractors and suppliers to influence and/or improve their quality and environmental performance, and the integrity of their information security.
- Provide and maintain safe facilities and equipment, and information security.
- Implement systems to review and monitor performance, liaising with outside bodies where relevant, in order to achieve or exceed annually set objectives and targets which will ensure continual improvement.
- Undertake methods of improving efficiency in the use of human resources, raw materials and energy.
- Identify and seek to prevent information security incidents which may arise from our processes, operations and work activities.
- Prevent pollution and seek to identify and reduce any harmful environmental effects which arise from our business.
- Minimise, re-use and recycle materials wherever practicable.
- Make adequate provision for dealing with all emergency situations in our business.
- Ensure available access to quality, environmental and information security training for our staff, encouraging them to apply good practice at all times.
- Discuss quality, environmental and information security issues regularly at the highest levels of the company and consult with our staff on all related matters.
- Establish criteria against which business and information security risks will be evaluated.
This policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing, and achieving our objectives, programmes, and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Senior Leadership” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.